Saturday, March 25, 2017

March 25, 2017
6:57 p.m.

Question: How often do you feel guilty over things that you had no way of anticipating or preventing?

For me the answer is: All the time.

I don't know why I do it, or why anyone does it. But things happen, and after the pick 'em up, dust 'em off, I always think "Why didn't I stop that from happening?"

So dumb.

It's not a mom thing, or a woman thing, Everyone I know has done it from time to time: assigned blame to themselves for a completely random happening that absolutely no one is to blame for.

I guess I just think I have control over everything in the world because I'm that powerful.

Yeah, right. That's it.

Like I said, so dumb.

But, anyway...sorry I didn't fix that...you know...in advance...or something. Dang it.
___________________________________________________________________________________

7:57 p.m.

Oh, seasonal allergies, how I never long for you to make your annual appearance!

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad spring is here. I just wish the weeping eyes, runny nose and sneezing didn't come with it.

Ahhhh--CHOO!
___________________________________________________________________________________

You know what I wish? I wish Democrats and Republicans would quit acting like toddlers in a sandbox fighting over the bucket and shovel and get their butts to work--TOGETHER.

Isn't that what we pay them for, after all? Why is this such a strange concept to so-called grown-ups? Do they allow their children to behave this way?

I'm just shaking my head.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to go play with my family now.

Thinking good thoughts for you all!

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment